Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill ins (1)

 Hosted by Friday Fill-Ins!

1. Family is wonderful. Crazy and obviously dysfunctional, but wonderful.
2. Running back and forth.Cuz I get lost. Alot. So I end up running back and forth.

3. I love a  good book! When I have a good book,  I strongly advise you to leave me alone. Unless you're suicidal.

4. A good drink makes a good meal. I'm weird about this: I can't just have water with a meal, or coffee or anything hot. I need a nice cold drink. A soda, iced tea, lemonade, etc.

5. I've got the coolest silly bandz ever. Be jealous

6. Justin Bieber: wth!!! He sounds like a pre pubescent boy. Since when has that been attractive???

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include washing cars for the swimteam and hanging out with cool people and playing games and Sunday, I want to RELAX!!! but, i'll probably just end up doing HW.

No comments:

Post a Comment