Friday, February 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (7) and Follow Friday (5)

"What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"
Oh, the Hunger Games. Hands down. I really really hope that it will be made into a movie and can't wait until it finally does!!!




If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

Um, no not really a big SciFi fan. My cousin is a HUGE fan and has given me some "mild" Sci-Fi (really just Fantasy) to read. But nothing's really stuck out like WOAH!

7 comments:

  1. Me, too =) My fav n=genre is paranormal/fantasy/ romance/ Young Adult.

    I came to visit from the blog hop.

    I hope your weekend is full of blessings =D

    ~Jannette~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! My favourite Sci-fi books are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. Don't forget to join in the current Read My Review which has a Love/Romance theme (see the link at the top of my blog). Hope you have a great weekend!
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not into SciFi either.
    I am a new follower from Follow Friday.
    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I'm the same way with science fiction haha not really my thing. Newest follower.love your blogs name

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'm not a huge sci fi fan either.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't consider myself a big scifi fan either. If dystopia and steampunk count, then yes.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog! LOVE the header, and how it's from Beauty and the Beast. :]

    ReplyDelete