Friday, July 13, 2012

Book Blogger Hop (9)

Book Blogger Hop
How long does it take you to read a book?

The answer varies according to a bunch of circumstances, including (but not limited to):
1. If I'm reading more than one book
2. If I like the book
3. If the book is for school
4. If I'm busy with school
5. If there's really good TV on

But, I think I could read most books in about a day if I just sat down and read. But I don't have the time to just sit down and read anymore (And I'm told that in college, I won't have time at all. And that makes me sad.) so it takes about a week. 

Hiya Friends! Welcome to my blog! I'm selling a whole bunch of books over here so if you're looking for some great used books for a pretty reasonable price, check it out!

xox
Katie

3 comments:

  1. You definitely won't have time in college to read all day. Actually, you'll be reading the books from your classes. College is SO worth it, though.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as we'd all love to hunker down with a few good books for days at a time real life gets in the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer you're so right, life does get in the way sometimes :)
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete