Friday, July 13, 2012

F&F and TGIF (1)


Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?

I don't really know... I randomly found WORD for Teens when I started blogging for myself, and I kinda just decided I wanted to do it, too. So I started. And that was that.





What are some of the most swoon-worthy quotes you've experienced in a book?

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind." - A Midsummer Night's Dream
"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." - The Truth about Forever
"Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you." -  This Lullaby
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." - Pride and Prejudice
"Reader, I married him." - Jane Eyre

 
 

 



8 comments:

  1. Ha! you have very simple reasoning.


    New follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer. Love the quotes too :)
    New Follower
    Here's my FF: http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the decisive thinking to start a blog. Way to go!

    New follower via GFC.

    Please visit me at my new blog, Ensconced in YA!
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple reason. As someone as already said. I love it!

    Ohh that Pride and Prejudice quote definitely had me swooning.

    New Follower via RSS!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to FF :) I'm a new GFC follower, and here's my FF post if you want to check out why I started to blog not so long ago.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't as decisive as you when starting my blog. I knew I wanted to do it, I talked about doing it. I made excuses- can't figure out a name for my blog, oh the one I want is taken...must start blog name search over. Did this for a year until I decided to do it.

    I'm following you through GFC. My FF answer is: http://365-books-a-year.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    I love the Jane Eyre quote- I love it and the book, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cool. We are a rather awesome community of bloggers. :) Also, nice love quotes. New follower!

    I nominated you for Liebster! For more info, come hither:
    http://theinkymelody.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool (: Now following !
    My FF: http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete