Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (6) and Follow Friday (4)

The Question of the Week is:  Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!

Answer: Well, on Wednesday, I did my first every 'Waiting on Wednesday'! Very exciting. Alot of the book blogs I follow (And I follow ALOT, so alot of ALOT is... alot?) do it, but I've never really kept up with upcoming books. But, I decided to give it a shot this week, and I liked it alot (Notice a theme here)! Click here to see it.





What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

I guess the Strong Silent Type. My favorite fictional man EVER is Ron Weasley, and he isn't exactly the Strong Silent Type or the Brute Macho man. Maybe he could be stereotyped as the foolish but lovable sidekick? I have a thing for the foolish but lovable sidekick.

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely prefer the Strong Silent Type above the Brute Macho Man, but I'd definitely have to go witht he funny one as my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started reading the Fever series and I must say my new favorite hero is Barrons, He seems sort of the Strong silent, brute macho man combined..LOL

    Hoping on by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete