Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
Title: Chain Reaction
Author: Simone Elkeles
Summary: Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?
Release Date: May 24 2011
Why I'm waiting on it: Perfect Chemistry is one of my all time favorite YA Romances, and I LOVE Simone Elkeles style of writing.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!! I adore this series, and Luis has always been my favorite brothers, so I'm super psyched for this release!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb pick! It looks great. Happy Reading :)
    Check out what I'm Waiting On Wednesday

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Perfect Chemistry.

    I dropped by for Wow but am staying to follow.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete