Friday, December 17, 2010

Best I've Read of 2010 Post 2

Suite Scarlett

Why I Loved it? When this book was released, almost every book blogger was talking about how excited they were to read this, or how awesome it was. I wanted to read it, but I wasn't SO interested that I was going to go buy it. Until... I go to my library's annual booksale during finals (don't try this at home, kiddies). I'm browsing... and lo and behold, Suite Scarlett was in the teen section for a buck. I grabbed it and RAN. I kinda postponed reading it, since I had gotten a slew of other great books, but when I finally read it, I wished that I had read it early. All I knew about the book was that it was about this chick named Scarlett who had a cute haircut (on the cover, at least) and her family owned a hotel in NYC. When I read it, I was pleasantly surprised by the plot and the theater in it. I'm a huge fan of theater, acting and watching. I was really excited by the mentions of it in the book.

Suite Scarlett was a "suite" surprise.

Sorry... couldn't help it...

No comments:

Post a Comment