Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson

Title: Kiss Me Kill Me 
Author: Lauren Henderson
Other Books in this series: Kisses and Lies, Kiss in the Dark
Summary: Scarlett Wakefied is a student at the posh all girls school, St. Tabitha's in London. When she kisses Dan, her long time crush, he dies. She is immediately a suspect. She transfers to Wakefield Hall, the school her grandmother runs. She thinks she left the past in London.
She's wrong.
Review: It was a cool book. I saw the sequel in the library and almost borrowed it, but then I saw it was a sequel. Oops. I really enjoyed reading it. Scarlett's an awesome main character/heroine. And I'm a British Accent Junkie.
Cover Rating: 4/5
Comments on the Cover: I really like this cover. I like how the dude looks dead hahaha.
Character Comments: TEAM JASE FOR THE WIN!!! And Taylor... ah! Gotta love the sterotypical American PI girl ;)
Favorite Character: Taylor. She's so fun.
Character Rating: 4/5
Plot line rating: 4/5
Likeliness to reread it? 2/5
Overall rating: 3.5/5
Books like this that I have reviewed: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment